Membership Appliance Form
Anyone who satisfies the membership conditions, which were determined in accordance with Article 4 of the TKT Regulation, can apply to become a member. After application, the decision for admission to membership is made by the Steering Committee. In order for candidates to apply for membership they should:
1- Have the competence to use civil rights and they should be over 18 years old,
2- It is expected that the applicant fulfills at least 1 (one) of the following criteria.
The member should meet at least one of the following requirements in relation to Kant’s philosophy:
- Having a master’s degree
- Have a doctorate degree
- Having worked on Kant Philosophy in the post-doctorate process
- Having done at least one publication / translation in a refereed journal
- Having a book publication, either a copyright book or a translation.
- Please explicitly state the condition(s) you satisfy on the designated text area below *
- Fields marked with * are required.